Downhole Steam Generator and Injection Tool Overview:
Field Tested and Production Ready Downhole Steam Generator
- The BlackBird Steam Tool has logged 900 plus hours and 5 billion BTU/s down hole in an East Texas oil field.
- 5 to 50 MM BTU/hr
- Eliminates above ground Co2 emissions.
- Creates high pressure and temperature to increase oil production.
- Mobile for redeployment – no permanent infrastructure required.
- Deployable to a depth of 20,000 feet, fits standard API 5-inch, 6-inch and 7-inch oil well casings and will accommodate standard turning sweeps for horizontal wells, such as SAGDs.
Thermoxafication: a New Oil Field Technology for Enhanced Oil Recovery
patented process developed by Advanced Combustion Energy
Systems, Inc. for re-pressurization and soft hydraulic
fracturing of low produce hydrocarbon formations. Thermoxafication process is employed at the third phase of an
oil well’s life commonly known as Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR).
In the Thermoxafication process steam, CO2, and nitrogen are
injected simultaneously at high temperature, pressures and
velocity into an oil well. The hot steam and gas (CO2, N2) can
be at a temperatures around 500°F > to heat the heavy crude
hydrocarbons in the formation and to reduce its viscosity of the
oil and re-pressurization of the formation.
Check out press release and news articles by visiting our Downhole Steam Generator News Section